Nanny wanted for two 6 month olds Mon-Fri from end Jan

4 posts
sazirving
Options:
Share this post on:

Nanny wanted for two 6 month olds Mon-Fri from end Jan

Postby sazirving » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:41 pm

Experienced nanny required from the end of January 2010 to look after 2 babies, who will be aged 6 months, for 5 days a week (Monday-Friday) and approximately 10-11 hours per day in Balham (SW 12).

We are looking for a warm, loving nanny who has experience of looking after babies and would relish the challenge of looking after 2 inquisitive girls as their mothers return to full-time work in central London. We would like an active person who is creative with play and provides interesting activities in the home, as well as be keen to join in local activities aimed at the under ones.

*Key Requirements:*
· Have at least 4 years+ experience with this age group
· Fluent English (spoken & written)
· Have the flexibility to occasionally work a longer day if required
· Be CRB checked
· Be a non-smoker
· Have checkable references
· First aid certificate
RJW81
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nanny wanted for two 6 month olds Mon-Fri from end Jan

Postby RJW81 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:00 pm

Hi, I am a 28yo kiwi nanny with 8 years experience looking for a new position as my employer is giving up work. I realise I would probably be available too late for you (I am looking for a position to start 15 Feb) but on the off chance the start date is flexible i thought i would reply!

I am currently looking after 3.5yo twins and have been with them since they were 9.5mo old. I have just finished a degree in Childhood and Youth Studies, am Ofsted registered, have a first aid certificate and am awaiting an updated CRB. I live in Streatham which is a fairly short commute and am flexible with hours if needs be. I'm warm, enthusiastic, fun reliable and have fantastic references! If you want to chat a bit more please feel free to get in touch. My email is rjwillmore@tiscali.co.uk

Thanks!
sazirving
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby sazirving » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:18 am

That's a shame as we would need someone from the last week in January...Thanks for your reply and all the best. Sarah
anemon
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby anemon » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:10 pm

Hello, I am a 29yr old Turkish nanny who has been working as a nanny for three years. I have been working for a family in Tooting Bec and looking after their two children aged 4yrs and 16months till the beginning of December this year. As this job required some Sunday work which I wasn’t able to do any more, sadly I had to quit this job. So I am looking for either full time or part time nanny job. I have a current first aid certificate, a CRB. I have references from my current and previous families I have worked for and I would be available for an interview. Please contact me, if you are interested. Thank you.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.