Toddler football

4 posts
mummy_dani
Options:
Share this post on:

Toddler football

Postby mummy_dani » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:50 pm

My little boy is now a very active 16 month old toddler and full of energy and so I'm looking for a football class to take him to. Ideally I'd like weekend classes so his football mad daddy can take him. We live BTC and so somewhere close by SW11 / Clapham common would be perfect. I think mmost classes start from 18months and so I'm happy to wait until the start of May but I'd like to get something in the pipeline.

Any suggestions would be very welcome! Thanks
shaneleone
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Toddler football

Postby shaneleone » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:19 am

I've looked into this as well, and the only local football class I know that starts at 18 months (seems most of them start at 2 years) - is Little Kickers - http://www.littlekickers.co.uk/
It has come highly recommended from some other NVN mums, though we haven't tried it yet, but there are lots of classes.
Massage by Theo
Share this post on:
Location: Wandsworth, Battersea & Clapham & Surrounding Areas

Homes Visiting Sports Massage to a Relaxing Therapeutic Mass

Postby Massage by Theo » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:32 am

For a Sports Massage to a Relaxing Therapeutic Massage in your home in The Wandsworth Battersea Richmond Epsom Cheam Carshalton Wimbledon Purley Reigate Surrey Area for the Easter Holiday's Day or Evening, go to www.tmobilemassage.com for more informatiom or call Theo now on 07711 7124129.
dannig17
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Toddler football

Postby dannig17 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:58 am

have you tried totstars?

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.