Can someone recommend a Spanish classes for pre scholers?

4 posts
Anyblue
Options:
Share this post on:

Can someone recommend a Spanish classes for pre scholers?

Postby Anyblue » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:45 pm

Hi, I wonder if someone could help me to find Spanish lessons for children around Wimbledon? Please tell me your experience as I like to find something fun but at the same time with some structure. Gracias!
josefina.garcia
Share this post on:

Re: Can someone recommend a Spanish classes for pre scholers

Postby josefina.garcia » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:23 pm

Hola Anyblue,

Nanos is a Spanish programme for 1 to 3 year olds designed to achieve progress.

Each term is carefully planned considering basic areas in the Early Years Foundation stage to combine your child's development with the learning of a foreign language. Indeed if your child already comes from a Spanish speaking environment, the classes will maximise the exposure to the language.
In class we do crafts, singing and playing, all of them key to achieve a kinaesthetic approach to learning which in all my years of teaching experience works best with this age range (and others too! ;) )

Nanos is now running Monday mornings at 10 in Its a Kid Thing, Earlsfield and Monday afternoons at 3 in Club Creche, Southfields.
Visit nano in http://nanos.topick.net/
I hope I have helped but do contact: joga@topick.net if you need to know more!
Hasta pronto
Josefina
Anyblue
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Anyblue » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:56 pm

Thanks for your reply Josefina! Could you tell me how many children are in a class? My 4 years old can be very shy. It's very important for us that she learns Spanish as we have to relocate to Mexico next year.
josefina.garcia
Share this post on:

Postby josefina.garcia » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:53 pm

Hola Any blue,

Nanos is for 1 to 3 year olds so your daughter would need different kind of activities and stimulation. Pekes course would suit her better.

Nanos and Pekes can be also done at home, maybe this would be a better option for you?
Here is our website http://nanos.topick.net/ for more info about the home courses and of course you will be learning too to get ready for the relocation :)

I Hope it helps
Josefina

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.