Office Space Needed

4 posts
Palmersville
Options:
Share this post on:

Office Space Needed

Postby Palmersville » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:58 pm

My husband requires a one man office or desk space within the Wandsworth area to operate his recruitment business from. He only requires a desk and aninternet connection. Can anybody help???

Many Thanks
thelittlelegscompany
Share this post on:

Re: Office Space Needed

Postby thelittlelegscompany » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:52 am

My husband runs his business from a desk within Shakespeare House (above Foxtons) on Lavender Hill and it is fantastic. It is circa £350 per month (exc VAT) and everything is included, including meeting space - there is a great reception area which would be ideal for interviewing etc. I know there are a number of recruitment firms in there already. Would highly recommend it.
twice_as_nice
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby twice_as_nice » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:08 pm

Hi

have you looked into 'third door' in putney? I've never used it so can't vouch for it at all but as far as I understand it, they provide office space for people to rent who need it from time to time. They also provide creche facilities,so it is primarily aimed at families who have businesses and who need childcare at the same time.

Anyway, might be worth checking out
MustyTD
Share this post on:

Postby MustyTD » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:36 pm

Hello there! We may be able to help at Third Door. Our shared Workhub has both desks, small offices, a large meeting room, superfast Wifi, kitchenette (free Coffee and drinks!), lounge, printing facilities - basically everything you need. We do have a nursery on the ground floor and is completely separate to the Workhub.

WE have both monthly packages as well as PAYG option. At the moment (in Jan) we are offering a desk space for only £700 for the year (for up to 90 hours a month)! An absolute bargain!

Please feel free to pop in for a visit and see if it's suitable for you and your husband. 0208 8770098 or hello@third-door.com.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.