SEPTEMBER VACANCY EARLSFIELD

4 posts
vonnie17
Options:
Share this post on:

SEPTEMBER VACANCY EARLSFIELD

Postby vonnie17 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:56 pm

My name is Yvonne, I’m an experienced Ofsted registered childminder living in Earlsfield SW18, I was graded Good in November 2011. I have a current enhanced CRB check and first aid certificate.

I HAVE A VACANCY for 3 or 4 days from September 2012
My home is a 5 minute walk from Earlsfield station and close to bus routes on Garratt Lane.
We visit playgroups and toddler groups every day, and I have a variety of pets including dogs, cats, and a tortoise. So if you are an animal lover, and would like your child to be one too, this could be ideal.
I offer a home from home with plenty of child-focused play and learning experiences, and healthy home-cooked meals.

If you are looking for childcare in a warm, homely environment from Sept 2012, please get in touch.
yorkshirepudding
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: SEPTEMBER VACANCY EARLSFIELD

Postby yorkshirepudding » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:12 pm

Hello

I just wanted to recommend Yvonne. Our two children have been with her for more than 18 months and have absolutely loved being in her care. She's been a superb influence and has helped them grow and develop into the happy souls they are today. We are sadly moving away from Earlsfield (back up North) this summer - so our children will no longer be able to be looked after by Vonnie.

If you are looking for a personal recommendation pm me - I am happy to give it.

Jx
Popcorn1980
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Popcorn1980 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:13 pm

Yvonne

Look forward to hearing from you

Kind regards
nell2013
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby nell2013 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:38 pm

Hi there,
I am looking for childcare for my son (DOB 23.11.12) from September for 3 days a week, Monday-Wednesday based in Earlsfield. Do you have any vacancies then?
Best wishes
Nell
Eleanor.stebbings@gmail.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.