Good locksmith needed...

4 posts
ordinarygirl09
Options:
Share this post on:

Good locksmith needed...

Postby ordinarygirl09 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:38 am

Can anyone recommend a good locksmith. My lock is not locking our door properly and with recent house burglaries I'm not feeling secure in my house.

Many Thanks.
SDSLondon
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Good locksmith needed...

Postby SDSLondon » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:44 am

Hello ordinarygirl09

No-one should feel unsafe in their own home! Why don't you call SDS Locksmiths on 0207 228 1185? We have a shop at 183 Northcote Road with every lock, padlock and security item imaginable for your home. It may be your existing lock can be repaired which our locksmiths can do.

We have been supplying and fitting locks for 30 years in the South West and West London areas. Our locksmiths are fully CRB checked and are very experienced. They can come out to your home, survey your home and advise on what you need to YOUR budget. This is a free no obligation service. Then if you are happy to go ahead, they will come back and fit everything you need to make you feel safe.

For more information please see http://locksmith.sdslondon.co.uk/ or email locks@sdslondon.co.uk

Many thanks
SDS London
schoolgatesmum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby schoolgatesmum » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:50 pm

I always use the Lock Centre on Lavender Hill and have found them to be excellent (and reasonably priced).
SDSLondon
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby SDSLondon » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:06 am

Thank you for the compliment :)

You will find our locksmiths services are very competitively priced and you have the knowledge that we are based on the high street and have been for 30 years. We are not running our business from a van with a mobile number Our locksmiths are fully CRB checked and you will always have the personal service you deserve in our showrooms.

You may find cheaper elsewhere, but our products are of high quality and we are local enough to replace anything which was anything other than this.

Just a thought here... aren't we all trying to support local independent businesses who all have rent to pay?

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.