Santa's Grotto in SW London

4 posts
SWMum
Options:
Share this post on:

Santa's Grotto in SW London

Postby SWMum » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:06 pm

Can anyone recommend a Santa's grotto? I want to take my youngest (three and four). I know the big department stores usually have Santas but I can't face going to the West End, so South West would be good! :)
Yummymummy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Santa's Grotto in SW London

Postby Yummymummy » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:18 pm

Wimbledon Centre definitely has one, but I think you're better off going somewhere outside where it feels a bit more authentic. We went to Battersea Children's Zoo (www.batterseaparkzoo.co.uk) a few years back - it was a bit basic but our boys (then four and five) loved it because they could see the animals as well as Father Christmas. Kew Gardens (www.kew.org) has one that's supposed to be lovely, and they can run around and burn off lots of energy there. There's also an ice-skating rink and horse and carriage rides. Or the London Wetland Centre (www.wwt.org.uk) in Barnes does one as well, so if it's a reasonable day they can see all the birds too! :P
thebowler
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby thebowler » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:14 am

Throughout December, Father Christmas will be keeping the kids entertained and spreading festive cheer from his grotto at The Bowler.

Children lucky enough to bag a slot with Santa won’t leave empty handed – with balloons and gifts up for grabs as well as a photo with the great man himself.

Extra Christmas spirit comes courtesy of a specially-designed seasonal menu for kids. For £7.50 children can enjoy a main course, a dessert and a visit to Santa’s Grotto, and for £10 this will also include a photo with Santa. Meanwhile, parents can relax with a warming glass of mulled wine or hot chocolate with Frangelico at the bar!

Find Santa on weekday afternoons between
2-5pm from 13th – 24th December
BOOK NOW!
Email santa@the-bowler.com
or call 020 8767 9677
dcfeducation
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby dcfeducation » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:36 pm

Come and visit Father Christmas 21st-24th December, 11am-1pm and 2pm-3pm. £2.50 per child and he can be found in our new cob building in the garden.

See you there!

We can be found at:
Deen City Farm,
39 Windsor Avenue,
Merton Abbey
London
SW19 2RR

E-mail dcfeducation

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.