Scroll to bottom
Terms & Conditions
If you have any questions whatsoever please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
And now for the legal stuff:
1) NappyValleyNet.com is a friendly and open forum and we ask you to respect other members and their points of view.
2) You agree not to post anything mean, offensive, slanderous, vulgar or obscene. You know what we mean!
3) When you post you take responsibility for your own posts, NappyValleyNet is not endorsing anything you write.
4) If, after a few glasses of wine, you do post something a bit over the top, NappyValleyNet has the right to edit it or delete it. And we might have to ban you if it’s really really mean. That's like a great big naughty step, but for adults.
5) We will send you two weekly emails - a round-up of the best posts of the week and a What's On round-up, and occasionally other emails that we think might interest you - but you can unsubscribe from these at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button on every email.
However, please feel free to post your classes or events on our What's On calendar
6) Other members can email you through the website but they will not see your email address. That remains confidential at all times.
7) Finally, not a condition but some advice! When choosing a username please pick something that is descriptive but a bit vague. Other users will be able to see your username when you post on this site so for example “motherof2boys”, “littlemonster”, “stressedmum” are all great usernames “Joanne_Smith_from_Acacia_Avenue” is less so!
NappyValleyNet and GDPR
That is it! We hope you enjoy NappyValleyNet.com