PA required for term time only

16 posts
LP73
Options:
Share this post on:

PA required for term time only

Postby LP73 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:31 am

A very good friend of mine is looking for a PA to assist her with office duties such as file management, social media, email response etc as well as assisting with items in her personal life.

The position is based locally, it can work around school hours and the best thing of all is that you will have all school holidays off!!

You will need to be committed, have experience as a PA, be discreet and happy to sign a confidentiality contract due to the clients my friend works with.
The salary does reflect all of the time off.
An interest in the arts would be beneficial.

If you are interested please drop me a PM. no agencies please.

I am sure that a local mum would find this job really attractive.
SJ1979
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: PA required for term time only

Postby SJ1979 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:42 am

I am very interested in this role, however, I am unable to send you a private message, it gets stuck in my outbox. If this position is still available, please could you send me a private message and I will give you some further details about me.
Thank you.
Suzy
LP73
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby LP73 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:46 am

I have your messages Suzy and have replied thanks
Smileyhappy
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Smileyhappy » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:51 pm

Hi there

Thank you for your message.

Yea- would love to know a bit more please!

I think there is an error with sending messages on here, so if you could email me that would be great: localswandsworth@outlook.com
petrabm
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby petrabm » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:48 pm

Good evening, is the position still available? Could I know more about it or perhaps to whom do I send my CV? I am from Battersea.
Kind Regards
Petra
https://www.john-thorogood.co.uk
https://www.wilfords.com/
http://www.ramptonbaseley.com/
https://nappyvalleynet.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/rampton-baseley-329%C3%97142px.jpg
LP73
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby LP73 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:36 am

We are interviewing in the next couple of days and if we do not find the right person I will be in touch.
petrabm
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby petrabm » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:37 am

Not a problem. If anything you can get in touch also on petrabellova@hotmail.co.uk
Thank you
mumsw11mum
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mumsw11mum » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:56 pm

Hello, I would also be interested. Kindly email: vmdking1@gmail.com
rosielee
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby rosielee » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:13 am

Hi

Hope this finds you well.

I would be really keen to chat to you about the PA role advertised.

I am an experienced PA with over 10 years experience.
I can assist you with your daily diary, social media and personal errands. I have excellent organisational and communication skills.
My background is working within Media so I'm used to a busy and varied day.

I would love the opportunity to speak to you about my relevant work experience.

I also have an interest in Art and visit local museums and exhibits regularly, term time would suit perfectly as I'm also a mum to one primary school aged child.

I am contactable on my mobile 07920715385.

I look forward to speaking to you soon.

Kind regards
Nicola
nicola_reid2012@icloud.com
CV and refs available on request
https://www.john-thorogood.co.uk
http://www.ramptonbaseley.com/
https://nappyvalleynet.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/rampton-baseley-329%C3%97142px.jpg
SWMunchkin
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby SWMunchkin » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:12 pm

Hi

Please do keep me posted on whether you fill this position. I am very interested in the role. My previous position was as a private PA to a well known client within the media world managing both personal and professional aspects of their life and prior to that I worked for the international media company Avalon Management. I would love to receive more details about the role and send you my CV and references. My email address is carolynodell84@hotmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Carolyn
Sarah Farquhar
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Sarah Farquhar » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:04 pm

If you are still looking to find a suitable local Mother for this position, I based in Clapham South and would be very interested to talk to you about this job.
I have most recently worked as a PA to a CEO and CFO for the financial company near Moorgate, I can send you a CV and provide excellent references.
If you would like to email me at sarah@sortedbysarah.com, I would be delighted to provide more information.
Kind regards,
Sarah
Nicky_Matthews
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Nicky_Matthews » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:08 pm

Hi there I'm not sure whether this position has been filled. However I have had a lot of experience as a PA. My last job before I went on maternity leave was for a small company based in Fulham and I was there for 4 years. I looked after parts of my boss's personal side, car insurance, mobile phone contract, plus organising him!

I would like to know more about this position please. My little boy is 3 and currently at nursery. We live in Southfields. I have an up to date CV if you require one.

Kind regards
Nicky
SW12bjoy
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby SW12bjoy » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:23 am

Hi,

I would like to meet with you to discuss the role you are looking to fill. I am an experienced PA with a keen interested in art. I also live locally and as a mother, I would like to work term time only.

I tried to PM you but it didn't work. Please let me know where I can send my CV to.

Best regards
sw12bjoy
https://www.wilfords.com/
LP73
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby LP73 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:19 pm

Thank you we have filled the post now.
Tina01
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Tina01 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:26 pm

Hello LP73,

I am very interested in applying for this role advertised on Nappy Valley.

I have been working part-time as a PA/Administrator for a property photographer since January 2010. Prior to this, I spent a number of years at home, bringing up my two children, now age 13 and 15.

I have previously had many years of experience in various PA/administrative roles and in the field of office management for a number of companies, dealing with various contractors and suppliers and overseeing the day to day running of the office, systems, etc. More latterly I worked in the field of tenancy management for a relocation agency. My main tasks were liaising with clients and their HR dept., landlords, contractors and suppliers.

I am a friendly person, hardworking and extremely organised, with plenty of initiative, and live locally too.

I would very much welcome the opportunity of discussing the position further with you.

In the meantime, would it be helpful if I sent you a copy of my cv?

With kind regards

Bettina Martin

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.